Are you ready for the next hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood…?
To survive a disaster you need to be prepared. That means having a plan, making preparations and developing your skills. for many people, however, “getting prepared” can often seem like a daunting task. If you’ve ever wanted to protect yourself and your loved ones, but you just didn’t know where to begin, the Quick-Start Survival Guide is everything you need (and nothing you don’t!) to help you survive a natural or man-made crisis.
In the Quick-Start Survival Guide you get:
- Real-world survival basics in an abbreviated, user-friendly format.
- An easy-to-understand outline detailing the Survival Essentials.
- Simple step-by-step guidelines to help you get started with minimum effort, time, and money.
- Comprehensive lists of products and supplies for you to buy and store.
- Practical information without any sensationalism, fear mongering, or drama.
- A handy reference and easy access to quick tips, ideas, and the information you need-when you need it.
Using this Quick-Start Survival Guide, you can make significant progress in as little as a few hours.
You don’t need to be a survival “expert” to be prepared; you just need to focus on the things that really matter, and you need to get started. When the moment comes you will either be prepared, or you won’t-the choice is yours.